Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 4550 digital mobile radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality and integrated data communication via the industry’s largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 4550 features an integrated GPS module, alpha-numeric display, up to 1,000 channel capability, four programmable buttons, large volume knob for ease of use and a powerful, front projecting speaker.
ALL MOTOROLA XPR 4550 MODELS INCLUDE:
- Compact Microphone
- Low Profile Bracket
- 10 ft Power Cable
- Replaceable Button Package
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Repair Service Advantage
MOTOROLA XPR4550 FEATURES
- Flexible, menu-driven interface with user-friendly icons or two lines of text for ease of reading text messages*and navigating through the menus.
- Multi-colored LED indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Large, easy-to-use volume knob.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Up to 1,000 channels.
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker.
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons allow easy access to intuitive, menu-driven interfaces.
- Accessory connector supports USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Four programmable/replaceable buttons for easy access to frequently used features.
- Compact and ergonomically friendly microphone.
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in UHF, VHF frequency bands
IMPRES SMART AUDIO SYSTEM
EXCLUSIVE AUDIO TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLES HIGH QUALITY COMMUNICATION
￼￼￼Motorola digital technology enables breakthrough radio performance and features. Our state-of-the-art IMPRES audio technology allows communication between the radio and audio accessories, enabling enhanced performance and capabilities, both in analogue and digital modes, now and into the future.
IMPRES SMART AUDIO SOLUTIONS:
Provides businesses and agencies with a solution that optimises key aspects of two- way audio quality, loudness, clarity and intelligibility.
OPTIMAL AUDIO PERFORMANCE:
When an IMPRES accessory is attached, the accessory parameters are sent to the MOTOTRBO radio enabling the radio to optimize its output for each type of audio accessory. This results in more consistent output across all audio accessory types. For example, the IMPRES remote speaker microphone capitalizes on the MOTOTRBO radio’s intelligent signal processing for outstanding noise suppression, speech clarity, and loudness – even in difficult weather conditions.
Accessory programmable buttons can be programmed to any feature available in the radio CPS, rather than being linked to radio programmable button programming. This allows accessories with programmable buttons to have independently programmed features. This flexibility allows the radio to be customized to fit your specific applications and needs.
ENHANCED AUDIO GAIN CAPABILITY (AGC):
IMPRES audio accessories have significantly enhanced audio gain capability. When you are speaking either quietly or speaking in a normal volume but not directly into the microphone, IMPRES audio technology can detect that condition and will automatically increase the microphone gain. AGC eliminates the need to adjust volume levels repeatedly.
The mobile connector design also incorporates built-in USB capability to allow for the use of USB-capable accessories. The audio accessory interface is now the Motorola standard audio accessory interface for mid- to high-tier two-way radios. Future accessory development is based on this interface so you will be able to take advantage of future releases of new audio accessories.
A range of Motorola accessories are available to support the MOTOTRBO mobile radios. Accessories are an important piece of the mobile solution to meet even the most challenging installation and operational requirements. These MOTOTRBO mobile accessories can enable hands free communication in the vehicle, dispatch-enabled communication and convenient installation options.
Various mobile microphones are available for different needs. The IMPRES keypad microphone allows the user to navigate the mobile menu, dial phone numbers and send text messages, the heavy duty microphone provides enhanced durability and easier handling while wearing gloves. The IMPRES visor microphone enables hands-free and discreet communications.
The desktop microphone, tray and external speaker allow users to convert MOTOTRBO mobiles into simple base stations offering an optimal solution for transportation and dispatch users.
Other accessories are available for MOTOTRBO with specific needs in mind. An emergency footswitch is available allowing users to discretely notify about an emergency situation. External speaker and push-button PTT are available when operating in noisy environments or if hands free operation is required.
REMOTE MOUNTING SOLUTIONS:
Remote Mount cables enable you to mount the mobile in a trunk, a critical accessory when space is limited in the vehicle or in covert operations.
A wide variety of antenna options are available to support your specific mobile configuration. Standalone radio frequency (RF) antennas, standalone GPS antennas or combination GPS/RF antennas are all available in the frequency band you require.