Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 6350 digital portable radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance and integrated data communication via the industry’s largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 6350 features an integrated GPS module, 32 channel capability, three programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and intrinsically safe options.
ALL MOTOROLA XPR 6350 MODELS INCLUDE:
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 2150mAh Submersible (IP57) Battery
- IMPRES™ Single-Unit Charger
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna
- 2.5″ Belt Clip
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Repair Service Advantage
MOTOROLA XPR 6350 FEATURES
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Emergency button to alert supervisor or dispatcher in an emergency situation.
- Accessory connector meets IP57 submersibility specifications and incorporates RF, USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Radio housing meets IP57 specifications; submersible in 1 meter of fresh water up to 30 minutes. Offers intrinsically safe options for use in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present.
- Powerful, front projecting speaker.
- Three side programmable buttons for easy access to favorite features.
- Large, textured push-to-talk button provides good tactile response and easy access, even when wearing gloves.
- 32 channels
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in UHF, VHF frequency bands
HEAR CLEARER AND WORK SMARTER WITH MOTOTRBO ACCESSORIES
RADIO ACCESSORIES EXTEND PERFORMANCE
Whether you’re working in harsh conditions, noisy environments, long shifts or looking for discreet communication, MOTOTRBO accessories and batteries stand up to the task and stand out in the field. Time after time, in lab test after test, they outperform leading brands. Our complete portfolio, including wireless Bluetooth earpieces and industry-exclusive IMPRES technology, is designed to perform optimally with our MOTOTRBO radios.
IMPRES MAXIMIZES BATTERY LIFE
For the utility crew working overtime to restore power, the job stops when the radio stops operating. IMPRES chargers evaluate battery usage and determine the best time to recondition it, ensuring you get the most out of every battery. IMPRES batteries can also be left in IMPRES chargers for extended periods without heat damage from the charger, so your batteries are ready to go when you need them.
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAR AUDIO WITH IMPRES ACCESSORIES
IMPRES audio accessories communicate with the radio to help suppress ambient noise, improve voice intelligibility and amplify loudness – even in noisy situations and harsh weather. So if you’re a security officer with an IMPRES remote speaker microphone or a hospitality manager wearing an earpiece, you can carry on a conversation with clarity, simplicity and certainty.
EXPERIENCE MORE FREEDOM WITH BLUETOOTH
Bluetooth accessories make communications even more convenient giving you freedom to take your radio off your belt or move around your truck (within 30 feet) and still stay connected. Drivers can check on packages
in the back of the truck or hotel receptionists can leave the radio on the counter, yet still send and receive critical radio communications.
QUICK-RELEASE ACCESSORY CONNECTOR
The XPR 3000 series features a uniquely designed connector so accessories can be quickly and easily attached and detached with one hand, and an innovative new locking feature connects the accessory without any tools required.